Welcome to Insula Canaria. One of the older Covenants in the Loch Leglean Tribunal, it has unfortunately fallen on hard times the past few years. The three remaining elder magi of the Covenant, suddenly cognizant of the dire straits they find themselves in, have sent out a call for fresh blood. It is their hope that this fresh blood, with the guidance and mentoring of the Elders, will be able to pull Insula Canaria back from the brink of collapse.
The canaries are dying, but they’re not dead yet. Maybe there’s a future for Insula Canaria. If there is, it lies in the hands of the new magi.
(Note that, even though this saga is inspired by, and in some ways based on, events that transpired in the awesome In the Ruins of Bibracte saga, the two do not coexist more than coincidentally. Events that occur in one will not necessarily have happened in the other, nor is the non-canon history used in one true in another.)
Cast of Characters
- Antoninus of Mercere (fightmaster)
- Aodhan of Verditius (qcipher)
- Donnchadh Dubh ex Miscellanea (jebrick)
- Iolair Maruhis of Bjornaer (Prince of Boredom)
- Leandra of Jerbiton (cunningrat1)
- Talia of Tytalus (Jonathan.Link)
- Trimalchio ex Miscellanea (darkwing)
- Typhon of Tytalus (Arthur)
- Nevin Mac-an-Toisich (qcipher)
- Ysebrand (Jonathan.Link)
- Tearlach mac Meirrill (cunningrat1)
- Conachar Mor (jebrick)